The Objective of the project is to contribute to the enhancement of the operational and functional framework of MIA for the efficient, transparent and inclusive implementation of the sector reform agenda in the areas of public order, civil protection, border security, migration and asylum in compliance with the national priorities and international commitments improving the effectiveness in designing and implementation of sectoral policies and services addressing the needs of women and men in the Republic of Moldova.
- Enhance the institutional operational capacities of the MIA for strengthening human security through effectively addressing crisis situations;
- Improve the operational and functional capacities of the MIA and its subdivisions by endowment with modern ICT tools.
- National Coordination Centre for Integrated Actions of Public Order (Crisis Centre) established;
- Swimming Training Centre for rescuers on the open water fully operational through infrastructure rehabilitation and training curricula development;
- MIA Medical Service capacitated by the procurement of urgently needed medical equipment;
- ICT network infrastructure of Police Inspectorates modernized based on needs assessment;
- Capacities of the Bureau for Migration and Asylum (BMA) strengthened through modernization and operationalization of the Regional Center for Documentation and Integration of Foreiners in Balti;
- Border Police institutional integrity and operational effectiveness strengthened through endowment with specialized equipment.
- Detailed technical design for the refurbishment of the National Coordination Centre for Integrated Actions of Public Order completed;
- Detailed technical design for the refurbishment of the Swimming Training Centre for rescuers on the open water completed;
- MIA Medical Service capacitated with urgently needed medical equipment and specialized training for medical staff;
- Detailed Technical Design of ICT network infrastructure of 44 Police Inspectorates completed;
- Fully operational Regional Center for Documentation and Integration of Foreiners in Balti endowed with furniture and modern equipment;
- Operational effectiveness and transparency of the Border Police encresed by equiping with modern body video-camers, tactical vests and off-road vehicles.