The project aims to support the State Chancellery of Moldova in strengthening its capacities as the Center of Government, its policy and aid coordination functions, and consolidate its long-term strategic planning framework, in order to be able to coordinate such complex strategies as the Central Public Administration Reform and the 2030 Sustainable Development Agenda.
- Strengthen the capacities of the State Chancellery as the Center of Government;
- Support the State Chancellery in consolidating the national long-term strategic planning framework;
- Support on Central Public Administration Reform;
- Help Government to land and contextualize the 2030 Agenda at the national level, ensuring that SDGs have an institutional home, are integrated into the national strategic planning, and are further implemented and monitored by all concerned stakeholders using reliable evidence.
- Center of Government is better able to carry out its policy coordination function in an effective manner;
- Consolidated national long-term strategic planning framework and an updated National Development Strategy Moldova 2030 that incorporates the Sustainable Development Agenda and the commitments under the Association Agreement with the European Union.
- Functional review of the State Chancellery and recommendations for its reform;
- SDGs targets are localized, and framework of national indicators is presented and endorsed by national authorities;
- Supported the development of the national long-term strategic planning framework through the evaluation of the National Development Strategy Moldova 2020 and development of a new National Development Strategy Moldova 2030 aligned to the SDGs, which was approved in Parliament in December 2018.