The publication “UNDP Moldova: Towards Equitable and Sustainable Development for All” takes stock of the key results and achievements of UNDP’s work in Moldova during 2007-2011 and presents the priorities of the new country programme for 2013-2017.
Projects and Initiatives
The project aims to create and manage career centres in four most important regions of the Republic of Moldova which will train and help qualified unemployed and graduates in getting a decent job on the local market. more
- 20 Jan 2016:Residents of 40 villages from Moldova benefit from better communal services
- 15 Jan 2016:Accomplishments of the Central Electoral Commission of Moldova presented at international exhibition in India
- 18 Dec 2015:Over one thousand students from 30 schools in Moldova learned what democracy means
- 17 Dec 2015:Moldova destroys over 1,400 weapons with support of the EU and UNDP SEESAC
- 17 Dec 2015:The next stage of the decentralization reform in Moldova was discussed in Chisinau