The goal of the gender audit of the Parliament of the Republic of Moldova is to analyze the current status of the Parliament in terms of its operational and institutional culture from a gender perspective; identify critical gaps and challenges; and provide recommendations to make the Parliament of the Republic of Moldova a more gender-sensitive Parliament.
11 April 2016. In the small town of Sîngerei, in northern Moldova, women have been trained to start sustainable businesses. The aim is to empower womenmore
Projects and InitiativesView all projects
- 18 Aug 2016:Hundreds of migrants come home for Diaspora Days to contribute to the prosperity of their home communities
- 11 Aug 2016:Communities of ATU Gagauzia and Taraclia will flourish with EU-supported projects
- 04 Aug 2016:Mobiasbanca joins the UNDP campaign to increase fresh fruits intake in schools and kindergartens of Moldova – “Make apples cool”
- 03 Aug 2016:A career guidance platform for young people was launched - www.CarieraMea.com
- 02 Aug 2016:Crowdfunding campaign for “Make apples cool” project exceeds expectations