The goal of the gender audit of the Parliament of the Republic of Moldova is to analyze the current status of the Parliament in terms of its operational and institutional culture from a gender perspective; identify critical gaps and challenges; and provide recommendations to make the Parliament of the Republic of Moldova a more gender-sensitive Parliament.
11 April 2016. In the small town of Sîngerei, in northern Moldova, women have been trained to start sustainable businesses. The aim is to empower womenmore
Projects and InitiativesView all projects
- 28 Jun 2016:Eurasian Representatives Collaborate on Climate Change Adaptation
- 24 Jun 2016:UNDP Projects celebrate with partners 15 years of Swiss-Moldova Cooperation
- 22 Jun 2016:Women MPs participate in International Forum of Women Leaders
- 22 Jun 2016:European standard creative centre for children from Dubasari, the left bank of Nistru
- 21 Jun 2016:Regional Parliamentary Forum in Cimişlia "The people`s voice must be heard"